New Pair Of True Religion Jeans For Sale

I got these as a birthday present but they are to big so im selling them. Size 34seat and 33row.. .to me they fit kind of big and they are a baggy style pair of jeans.These are a 300$ pair of jeans if you go to nordstroms and buy them if you didt know about true religions.but anyways located in greenville,ms.Asking 150 or best offer.This is a steal.I will ship and yes i do accept paypal.These would make an awesome christmas present.

thanks

Pictures

r1e93s.jpg

1pxdsn.jpg

dg0y0i.jpg

2v1auxh.jpg

dbpdsw.jpg

2i082ew.jpg

2zg6ct4.jpg

6qfqsn.jpg

2njhhdz.jpg

good luck man... I am prolly the only person on here that even knows what they are and what they are worth.... I will see if my girl wants to buy me a early christmas present....I have 8 pair already and my G.F. has nine pair plus collared shirts , t-shirts, hats, hoodies, anyway...

For anybody else, These are truly a fashion statement. This company make all the others look cheap. If I don't get them, I hope you sell them. You are letting them go for one hell of a good deal....

Here is a pic of me today , taken by Dustin wearing on of my pair...

A-Pillarholes001.jpg

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...