Dual Stock Alts

hey everyone. i have an 01 suburban and since i put my stereo in i have some slight dimming. i did the big 3 with knukoncptz 0/1 and thats also what i have running to the back of the truck into KonFused distro block then out to the amps with 4ga. same deal with the ground, 0/1 from the frame in the back to a distro block then 4ga to each amp. anyway i have 3 kids and one on the way....a girl finnaly!! so i dont really have the dough for a HO alt, but i do think i could pick up another stock alt, mine is 130 and i can get another for $200. you think this will solve my prob? if so where can i get a bracket? also i have pretty good electrical knowledge but i have never fooled with dual alts, so where could i get some detailed instructions on wiring? will 2 130a stock alts provide for my amps:

2 RF 800a2 (Black and grind)-2 15's

1 RF 600a5 (black and grind)-8 tweets and 4 6-1/2's all wired with 10ga knukoncepts wire. everything is MBQ except the 6.5's in the front, they are Orion HCCA's i got from RU

any and all help is greatly appreciated. i cant figure out how to get some pics up here so if you want to see anything just ask and i can email you some.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

1 yellow top

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I already contacted MLA and just contacted DC. well see what they say i guess. any idea on how much those brackets cost? ill have to get a new belt and everything too?

d(-__-)b

Really if you think about it, you're putting $200 into another stock alt, why not go big and get a h/o alt. Just count save a little while longer you know.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

We have the dual alt bracket kits as well as DC power inc I'm sure between the two of us we can work out something for you. Rob and I work together so you will get the best of both worlds. Let us know !!!

Thanks guys,

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Got your email and sent you all the info. The little girl will be awsome congrats!!! I have and 18 month old and she is the world to me. Nothing else comes close to the joy she brings , each day they will make you work harder to give them everything you didn't have when you were growing up. Its different for sure bro enjoy it!!!!!!!!!

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Archived