Jump to content

Ground Pounder At Finals


Recommended Posts

Posted

Once finished it will be in the 160's, in the build process now, should be ready and tested in 2 weeks...

not saying you wont do it, you certainly have the power and the sub'z to do so, but to lay claim to a number before its ever been on the meter is bad luck.

good luck hope u do it.

DD 150 + ftw

nothing a giants the burp guys but I find it rather annoying.

Posted

not saying you wont do it, you certainly have the power and the sub'z to do so, but to lay claim to a number before its ever been on the meter is bad luck.

good luck hope u do it.

DD 150 + ftw

nothing a giants the burp guys but I find it rather annoying.

All it takes is time and money...

The box will also have a removable port, one tuned @ 32 hz and the other port will peak @ 55hz.

Its going to take a good 162 to take streetbeat 5 this comming year in USACi.

I will have pictures up in a few weeks when I have finished the build and tested.

Team Ampere Audio

Posted

Damn 160+ daily.. I wil be lucky to hit 148-150 with the setup im doing..

I wish i had some of you ppls budgets

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Posted

I only drive the truck on the occasional weekend and to Comps...

With the 32 hz port have no idea what it will hit for daily music but I will test it as well and a few Vids...

Team Ampere Audio

Posted

I only drive the truck on the occasional weekend and to Comps...

With the 32 hz port have no idea what it will hit for daily music but I will test it as well and a few Vids...

i wanna see how that turns out for sure

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Im doing around 149 dbs at and my box is tuned at 33 Hz. I have 2 15s with 1 Elemental Design 1200d amp, with just 0 gauge wire and no extra battery.

2000 White Ford Ranger

5" RCD lift

33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZs on 16x8 Mickey Thompson Classic 2s

Euro Altezza tail lights

5% window tint

Clarion Indash

4 Q Power 15s

1 Sundown 2000

1 DC power 300 amp alt(on the way)-soon to be 2

2 powermaster d925s batteries

Second Skin Deadener

Highs/mids amp-Crossfire 404

Door speakers-2 5x7 mb quarts and 1 5 1/4" black max up front, stock 5x7s in the rear

Soon to Come:

Lots of SA-8s

2 Sundown saz 3500s(possible 4500s)

5-7 d3100 batteries

custom clamshell

BNC 8s for mids

undecided tweeters

teamnemesissundown.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3020 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...