Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

Hey Steve i have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe LT with a Bose system. I want to hook up my Pioneer D3 and don't know what accessories to buy with it such as in-dash kits and steering wheel controls. I also want to upgrade the existing sub to a better sounding one without changing out a bunch of stuff. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1 alpine mrp m1000 watt amp and 2 alpine SWR-1243D 12" it pushes 600 watts rms is it compatible?

now i was wondering if i would be able to get 2 of the alpine type r and hook them up to the alpine mrp m1000 watt ampp

i also wanted to kno would it be alright if i wanted to buy another amp and 2 more subs and hook them up to a second mrp m1000 watt amp

MAIN QUESTION ARE THESE SUBS COMPATIBLE WITHE THE AMP LINKS

SUBWOOFER LINK

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=alpine+type+r+12&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3869234271774673619&ei=mdV5TPn3K8OblgeL5sWSCg&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CDEQ8wIwAw#

AMPLIFIER

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=alpine+MRP+M1000+WATT+AMP&hl=en&cid=13459261400303316181&ei=-dZ5TO3TM4H22gSupej7Dw&sa=title&ved=0CAcQ8wIwADgA#p

i am interested in starting my system over and i have been looking at a lot of new subwoofers. i ran across the re audio mx12 series. i was wondering if you know anything about them sq wise. i found them for around 400 apiece and i don't want to be disappointed. im debating on running two of them but i will need a second amp if i do. i only have and old school earthquake phd2. let me know what you think or if there is another sub out there in that price range that would be a better choice. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Okay i need some true professional help from the man himself. Im running 2 rockford fosgate p2d412's with a 600 watt lightning audio 2ch amp at 4 ohms bridged. I usually listen to it with the volume at 20 or so but if i turn it up to 25 my amp clips and my HU turns off and on real quick. What can i do to stop it from clipping? I'm getting a capacitor but i dont know if that will solve the problem totally? Any suggestions on how i can make my system sound and work as good as possible would be greatly appreciated.

AA Mayhem or DC lvl5? running 2500rms

Build in progress

Alpine CDEHD-138BT

Alpine SPX-17PRO 2x

Alpine SWS-15d2 2x

Alpine PDX-V9 2x

Alpine PDX-M12

Stinger SPC5050

Stinger 1/0ga and 4ga

Audioquest interconnects and Speaker wire

Dynomat 10455 mega bulk pak

Dynomat 1/8 and 1/4 liner