Second Skin Audio

New subs... Questions...

ok what excatly does everyone mean by big 3?? i have 0 gauge wire, n i think i might need to get my alt rebuilt for more power... other then that it i did the box as you said, should i do 2 seperate chambers or just one huge one...?? what kinda spl would i hit with a setup like that??

i dunno i was just going to say look at these sights like audioclubhouse.com they have 3000 watt mono and 2 channel amps for low prices and there named brand like power acoustik and others, or try sonic electronix, and woofersetc.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

8 cubic feet, [glow=red,2,300]at least 100 inch port[/glow], 32-35hz should do..

oh and an amp that does around 2000w like a herc.

You don't need 100sqin of port.

I had my two 15" L7s in 8.2cubic ft and 82sqin of port...It got crazy loud compared to other L7s setup...

Had an Orion 2500d to push them.

I still got the plans but I don't think that car can fit a box 48" wide...If it can I'm willing to sell you the plans ;D

haha, or [glow=red,2,300]ill just wait till you throw up pics and info then ill just steal your plans[/glow]!! ;D haha, about audioclubhouse and stuff is power acoustics, and spl good amps?? or should i find something kicker??

I don't give out my plans for that reason ;D

Don't plan on posting up any info about it since it was my last year setup and don't have many pics of it.