15" Btl Recone Cost

I just got off the phone with Fi about my bl 15"s and they told me 95 apiece plus shipping for them. Not sure about the btl 15"s but atleast I can give you a ballpark. :-/

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

lol shipping for mine one way was $60 for the two. Id hate to see what it is on your btls.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

lol shipping for mine one way was $60 for the two. Id hate to see what it is on your btls.

well I emailed Nick and he said that it is just the recone kit which is a GOOD thing so it can just get sent to me and I can have a shop around here do it...MUCH rather pay to ship a 1 lb? recone kit then 2 50+ lb subwoofers there and back

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

what area do you live in Penguin? There are lots of people on here that re cone, I'am sure a qualified person in your area wouldn't mind making a quick $25 off of ya ;-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.