Fiberglass Matting

two weekends ago i started my first fiberglass box, and it came out much better than i thought, but at first i had major problems stapeling down my cloth. i saw a few other forums and nobody has any wrinkles in their cloth when they first covered their frame and it looked pulled very tight around the edges. i jus wanted to know if there is a trick to doing it perfect with no wrinkles and being pulled tight all around? i know it will definetly make applying the resin much easier

two weekends ago i started my first fiberglass box, and it came out much better than i thought, but at first i had major problems stapeling down my cloth. i saw a few other forums and nobody has any wrinkles in their cloth when they first covered their frame and it looked pulled very tight around the edges. i jus wanted to know if there is a trick to doing it perfect with no wrinkles and being pulled tight all around? i know it will definetly make applying the resin much easier

where are the pix of it?
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

thanks for the advice, next time ill start in the middle instead of the sides. as for the pix i never took any in the beggining thanks to my sister dropping the digi cam in my pool. she will pay...

groundpounder2k2 i saw in one of your forums that u had duraglas on your workbench. ive been using that also, but wanted to know if i could mix it together with rage xtreme to add some xtra streghth while doing the body fill at the same time?

Archived