Need Print Out Of Dimensions For My Explorer Chassis

i like that way of thinking alot more than having you have somebody weld up a frame that YOU WILL HAVE TO MODIFY . i hope your thinking this whole thing out and planning it correctly . isn't your dad a welder ??? , or someone you know , i thought that you have said that before . anyhow , you could do it your self , IF , you have an experienced welder and a mechanic ( or some one with mechanical knowledge ) , get the body off the chassis , strip the frame down , remove all rear suspension , have your welder mark the front frame after the control arms ( by the firewall ) have him Z the frame rails with your new frame material ( preferrably 3''x3'' with 1/4'' wall thickness minimum ) and build from there back adding in cross members and notches and such till your ready for the body mounts and 4-link placement , also figure in fuel and brake line placement plus gas tank placement . there are probably another hundred more litttle things also but thats just a rough outline . i know you want to be hands on with your project so DO IT !!!! just make sure you enlist the help of a ASE mechanic and a certified welder to be there with you every step of the way . take notes and a gazillion pictures every step of the way . YOU CAN DO IT !!!!! just research it alot more , all the way down to materials and such . having someone weld you up a frame that you have to re-fabricate just doesn't make any sense to me , that's alot of time and money not very well spent . so keep us informed and let me know what your planning , till then .................. :good:

yea im not sure what im gonna do at this point. lol