i love the semi stacks. haha. ok, can anyone get a good pic of steve's hoe's ass? sounds kinda odd..... haha. but ya. i can't find any good pics of it. and his do dump right behind the back tires. right?

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Steve has the dope boy ride exhaust. Thats how all the big bodys here in orlando do their exhaust. Thats how i did it on my cutty. If your gonna go tha troute make sure you use stock mufflers lol. Only V8s should have exhaust done with afterm arket mufflers. Those exahust tips on steves truck are prolly 20x4 angle cuts! Might look to big for an s10 blazer!

Edited by LoudBlazer

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Steve has the dope boy ride exhaust. Thats how all the big bodys here in orlando do their exhaust. Thats how i did it on my cutty. If your gonna go tha troute make sure you use stock mufflers lol. Only V8s should have exhaust done with afterm arket mufflers. Those exahust tips on steves truck are prolly 20x4 angle cuts! Might look to big for an s10 blazer!

haha, the muffler i have is a simple Flowmaster 40series muffler. and i would use smaller tips. haha. not a 4x20 tip. haha

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

I would do duel tips out the back as if you had a trailer hitch on each side of it. And for anyone who says the only thing that should have aftermarket exhaust is V8's is stupid. My Jeep Inline 6 with a FlowMaster 40 sounds amazeing. My buddies V6 2001 Explorer with duel super 40's sounds amazeing. It has a very deep rumble that sounds very throaty not like a far can on a civic. You can even get civics to sound good with the right exhaust and not ricey with the 10" exhaust and tips lol.