Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im soo stoked to get this game for Xmas :D up to 60 players online, with no noticeable lag...aww im soo xcited.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

can't see anything

i can never get those damn youtube things to work either :angry:

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

Posted

fixed :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

I did beta testing...that was kick ass! I plan on picking it up this holiday season!

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...