18" To 20" Rims

00_XJ

• 2 weeks later...

i have some vip lookin wheels that you may like. they have a fat lip on them. 20x10 5x114.3 with a -13offset

im looking for 750+shipping

129578d1220241569fswheepn6.jpg

133041d1225425532fswheegz1.jpg

edit: i wanted to put these on my gs but i want a staggered setup so only one was taken out for pics the other 3 are boxed

Edited by Amalan

i have some vip lookin wheels that you may like.

133041d1225425532fswheegz1.jpg

those are wheels for a car not a truck. and they wouldnt look that good on it IMO... but thats just me

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

those are wheels for a car not a truck. and they wouldnt look that good on it IMO... but thats just me

whats the difference between car wheels and truck wheels? it really depends on what look youre going for. for an offroad truck look then no these would look awful but if you want a street performance look with low pro tires then yeah these could potentially look pretty cool.

there is a difference between car and truck wheels....just like... u never put chrome rims on a rice rocket... see it makes sence

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

there is a difference between car and truck wheels....just like... u never put chrome rims on a rice rocket... see it makes sence

Just like you never put a body kit on a navigator :01nocomment8so:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Just like you never put a body kit on a navigator :01nocomment8so:

agreed... but those deep lip wheels would look bad ass on your ranger man

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

OOOOH clownin hahaha..but if i had a choice... i wouldn't of got the body kit.. thats the thing i would of gotten some 24's instead the navi was my dads... then he bought a new f-150 and gave me the navi pretty much how it worked out... but a navi wit a body kit in cali is not something u see everyday.. soo personally idc

BUILDLOG

Agreed. Those rims are badass but not really my taste for a truck.

Does anyone know where I can find used rims online? I've checked craigslist daily for months and have yet to find any. EBay has some really cheap rim/tire packages, but it kinda scares me to buy 20 inch rims with tires for 700 bucks. I have no intention of it being a show truck so I really don't need brand new 3000k dollar rims, just something cheap that may need to cleaned, maybe a few scuffs.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz