Treaded-rod For Terminals.

What will work best.  

11 members have voted

1. 1. box terminals

• Brass-Threaded Rod
    • Stainless-Threaded Rod
    • Drill a little hole and then seal her up

silicone... i lube that rod up before i insert it into the mdf hole.... haha :girl_devil:

just keep it off the brass... and if u do make a mess... use sandpaper to scuff the brass back to clean

haha now im confused.. so now its stainless steel rod/bolts with brass nuts and washers. cant wait to get my wood and get started. but might be slightly delayed but I already feel better after going to the f-that thread in this forum :)

thx all

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...pid=672024&

New Build

Believe in the order

i couldnt find brass bolts

thx buddy hopefully ill have a build log going soon

Loudness is no substitute for musicianship, and partial deafness is no badge of honor. I was once able to hear this advice.

Build Log>>>

New Build

Believe in the order

:spiteful:

103_1282.jpg

good idea with the backing plate ...you wont mind if I borrow that idea hahaha ;) did you counter sunk that plate or did it pull in when you tighened it?

looks like an 10 mm bolt ?

Build Log>>>

New Build

Believe in the order

not entirely true.

the bolts I use have 0/ zero resistance, im not losing anything.

actually you are just cause you have 0 resistance doesnt meant your flow is the same as straight wire.

im talking in terms of surface area, tere is not way a 1/4 inch bolt has the surface area of 8 guage wire.....

like i said i use bolts as well but the BEST way is a direct connection to the amp...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

good idea with the backing plate ...you wont mind if I borrow that idea hahaha ;) did you counter sunk that plate or did it pull in when you tighened it?

looks like an 10 mm bolt ?

Actually, i sell them. they arent copyrighted. as i told someone else, if you cant think of something more original on your own, be my guest ;)

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

actually you are just cause you have 0 resistance doesnt meant your flow is the same as straight wire.

im talking in terms of surface area, tere is not way a 1/4 inch bolt has the surface area of 8 guage wire.....

like i said i use bolts as well but the BEST way is a direct connection to the amp...

actually, there not too far off. if thats the case, use 5/16 or 3/8

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Actually, i sell them. they arent copyrighted. as i told someone else, if you cant think of something more original on your own, be my guest ;)

great ill get somone in china to start mass producing them in a sweat shop.. jk jk but seriosly I doubt shipping them to Singapore would be worth it .

you have any box building skills? cos no one wants to check my tuning for me; I posted in the speakerbox section.

gave specks the works but no response. problem is no one over here knows either cos they all play sealed boxes

Build Log>>>

New Build

Believe in the order