Sundown Audio

How Do U Hook Up A 4 Or 2 Channel Amp Up To Ur Highs?

GORILLAslap

i dont know why it came out like that but u get the idea

yea i get it so if i have 2 rca ports on my sub amp i can just run rcas from sub amp tp 4 chan amp??? and then just do everything else the same???

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

no because your stereo is sendin filterd low notes out those rcas so if u plug those into your multi channel then try and filter the highs out of that signal its gonna sound horrible lol if your stereo doesnt have rca out puts just for the speakers your gonna have to do alot of cutting and rewiring. which means takin every speakerwire comin out the back of your headunit then cuttin it and wiring it up to a rca wire then pluggin it into your amp then runnin wire all the from the amp to your speakers.

no because your stereo is sendin filterd low notes out those r :friends: cas so if u plug those into your multi channel then try and filter the highs out of that signal its gonna sound horrible lol if your stereo doesnt have rca out puts just for the speakers your gonna have to do alot of cutting and rewiring. which means takin every speakerwire comin out the back of your headunit then cuttin it and wiring it up to a rca wire then pluggin it into your amp then runnin wire all the from the amp to your speakers.

im just askin to when i get my 4 channel and a new hu i will understand already but thanks ryde ur helpin me alot

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

are you talking about just running tweeters straight to the amp?

if so be careful, you don't wanna blow your highs, most 4 channel amps only have up to 500hz hpf, which is very low. so you have to set up the hpf on the HU. but most of the cheap HU don't have it.

Archived