not mine but it looks good as of now

Well i was contacted by a local who had heard about some of the work i had been doing. It required very little and all i was really doing was hooking up systems. No fabrication no nothing. Pretty simple to me. So he calls me up and says he has a job for me. I said ok what is it? He made me come over to see for my self i get there and he has a few cars in the drive so i figure its gonna be one of them... Takes me into the garage and shows me a 65 mustang that hes redoing. He told me what he wanted done and i said well im not sure if i can do all this fabrication, false floor in the trunk, all out new kicks with speaker mounts added, put a radio in a glove box that didnt exist. I am about half way done with the car now. I have the trunk completly done, which was a first time carpeting for me and i think it came out fantastically and so does he. So onto the kicks. I got the kicks from his car which were first of all HUGE and second of all torn to shit. so i came on line and started learning.

Heres what i recieved.

Mustang012.jpg

Mustang013.jpg

Mustang014.jpg

Here is the tape i used (2 Layers i had issues with the tape later on )

Mustang017.jpg

Here is after 3 coats of resin and matt ( i later learned i was using the shitty matt and added a layer of random stranded matt)

Mustang036.jpg

Here is after sanding and cutting (ROUGHLY) the new kicks.

Mustang037-1.jpg

Mustang038.jpg

Mustang039.jpg

I still have to finish sanding, fleece it, build the speaker mounts, add body filler, sand my ass off, prep for paint and then paint. All which will be done tomarrow hopefully. If any one wants to see the trunk ill post that too..... THATS MY FAVORITE PART partly cause its done and i know what it looks like

more update when my computer stops acting stupid, look here http://ajcaraudio.com/e107_plugins/forum/f...245.0#post_1254 if you want to see the updated before i post them

=]