Sonic Electronix

Btl Or High Powered System Owners.

where do you have your LPF set at?

just wonderin.

i leave mine at 125.is that bad?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

most of the time it won't sound good

HMM i see well i listen to a bunch of music like IE MEXICAN lol it sounds goood on that well not really.Do you mean the LPF on the amp of the stereo?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

too high for my likings, and I don't believe its bad honestly. I have heard of people setting their lpf at 125 to match their hpf for their comps so there is no loss of frequency so to speak. I run my hpf at 80hz for my components. But that matches the lpf of my subs too. I prefer lower but can't say that 125 is bad.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

all right then cool at least i know i wont fry sumthing then,

80hz with a 12db/octave slope

Hey waht does the 12db/octane slope mean cause i have that on my stereo too at that level?