Thats for sure... I'am expecting it to get worse. Kinda gonna suck to go thru winter struggling to conserve electricity, and gas

News is making it sound worse than it really is, but when the State is going to lay off up to 200,000 people, thats pretty scary

My gf' work with a medical supply company, so she should be fine, and she is doing good with her job, and pay.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Im just glad my job is stable if I was just a sales accociete I might be worried because you can run a store with little help on the floor people would bitch but it can be done but unloaders are pretty safe if we all called off one day the store would hurt since its hard to get people to help and if 3rd shift unloaded not much freight would hit the floor

The news isn't helping anything at all either. They are putting fear in people. I'm currently unemployed....... Been looking for a job for a month. Unemployment denied me because my old boss lied. Its a shitty situation for sure. It will only get worse before it gets better though.

i agree to this, the media makes even people with stable jobs spend less, there fore affecting sales.

i saw on the news today that mcd's sales went up 18% this month due to people opting for cheaper food.

I read somewhere that the best city to live in for jobs is Minneapolis, so I went to Craigslist Minne, and looked at jobs there, and housing

Job pay rates are pretty good, about 4-5 times the jobs available in Sacramento CL ads, and housing is ridicules cheap, you get about double what you pay for in Cali... $800 for a 3 br house, 2bath, large yard, rebuilt, or just very well maintained, new appliances....

Same house here in Sac, $1500 or so

But I hear the winters are a nightmare

its a catch 22

move far away for good jobs, and good housing, for below Zero for months at a time

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

its pretty expensive out here

gas is pretty cheap, and that is it

sundown.jpg

I paid $1.56 this morning at a Safeway gas station

to bad I only put in $11.50

sundown.jpg

I read somewhere that the best city to live in for jobs is Minneapolis, so I went to Craigslist Minne, and looked at jobs there, and housing

Job pay rates are pretty good, about 4-5 times the jobs available in Sacramento CL ads, and housing is ridicules cheap, you get about double what you pay for in Cali... $800 for a 3 br house, 2bath, large yard, rebuilt, or just very well maintained, new appliances....

Same house here in Sac, $1500 or so

But I hear the winters are a nightmare

its a catch 22

move far away for good jobs, and good housing, for below Zero for months at a time

i told you dude. im not saying its the best here but i know its better than other places. even tho we just got 5-6 inches of snow. COME GET SOME SNOW!!!

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg