Second Skin Audio

Pwk Enclosure Designs

audioman21

When youre unsure of how to design/build something what do you do? You pay Pete to design/build your boxes. I had someone else design and work on my box. Whats the difference?

I thought we were here to discuss Petes designs. If you wanna make a thread to badmouth me or my system which is louder than anything you will ever own or maybe even hear, feel free. Just dont do it here.

Wasn't "Badmouthing" man simmer down. And to do something as make a thread to do shit like that is childish... Also with your whole my systems louder than anything I will ever own or even hear crap, my life don't revolve around stereo systems as much as I would like it to do something like that... However if this is a mines better than yours game... I live the life and it dont get no better for me. I have a restraunt, my own busines and one fine ass women which is all I need. And for me being 21 I feel very suceeded.. Once none of that is a priority for me no more, rest assure my friend your systems wont be worth comparing... However I give you mad props but as I've stated there's more to my life than systems.

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

Wasn't "Badmouthing" man simmer down. And to do something as make a thread to do shit like that is childish... Also with your whole my systems louder than anything I will ever own or even hear crap, my life don't revolve around stereo systems as much as I would like it to do something like that... However if this is a mines better than yours game... I live the life and it dont get no better for me. I have a restraunt, my own busines and one fine ass women which is all I need. And for me being 21 I feel very suceeded.. Once none of that is a priority for me no more, rest assure my friend your systems wont be worth comparing... However I give you mad props but as I've stated there's more to my life than systems.

Not when its the only thing that brings you joy... that and lifting weights. Women don't bring joy... they bring alot of bullshit and other shit not worth discussing when there is a car audio issue at hand. Your grammar isn't all that great. Are you drunk?

Archived