Second Skin Audio

Pwk Enclosure Designs

audioman21

I say worth it! I have about 6 different designs from him not including all the ones from my friends and they all say the same PWK all the way.. Steve has even recommended him before when he was with the guys at Team Toxic Bass. But Petes doing his own thing now and he's acutally thinking of having a holiday sale where the designs will be $40 bucks if paid within the same day of setting up a case number. Also no other box design program can put your vehicles cabin in there to show the true response curve you can get.

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

depends on what you want.. sealed/ported boxes hes expensive but bandpasses and horns hes the guy

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

imo fuck no not worth it. 50 bucks and ive seen many of his designs fail

ask people on ROE or pm precisionaudio916 and ask about his experience.

theres MANY perople who can design you a box cheaper

galacticmonkey designs boxes for a small fee, as well as myself to name a few. theres many others on here who are willing to help you as well maybe even some free

imo fuck no not worth it. 50 bucks and ive seen many of his designs fail

ask people on ROE or pm precisionaudio916 and ask about his experience.

theres MANY perople who can design you a box cheaper

galacticmonkey designs boxes for a small fee, as well as myself to name a few. theres many others on here who are willing to help you as well maybe even some free

I didn't know he had any bad ones...

I'll check that out.

Pete mostly does Horns, T-Lines, Aperodical Bi-loading Chamber (ABC), and bandpass boxes.

I don't see me dropping the price of two sheets of wood for a design though.

is it honestly that hard to design a box? if you are that hardcore into things that you want a box custom built then learn it draw it build it and be proud knowing you single handedly designed something so loud it ruptures ear drums. i know when i do something Im more proud of the fact that i did it myself and didnt have so and so draw it up. someone asks me a question about it i dont have to say i dont know i didnt design it. I can answer any questions about it because i know about it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I love mine. I am waiting on a design now for my girls car as I type...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived