Sonic Electronix

i keep hearing this alot but i dunno wut i should do with my setup

Guest MegaloManiac

no.

i just hovered over the part when your car has dimming and you add a cap and the dimming stops. you still have a problem even though you dont see the dimming.

well there not full dimming tho, ive got a mtx 500d pushin 450rms@4ohm n they dim a lil bit every once ina while im just wondering if the 1000d will make a huge diff with the extra power cause ima have the gain turned down anyways so the full 1000 aint gunna be used cause i dotn want to melt my 15's, they only 300rms, i was gettin the 1000d so if i wanted to upgrade then all i had to do is get diff subs, but with the 1000d n the 600x4 i dunno, or its just my headlights maby, i got some 4100k 100w healights, i forget the name, silvanna or apc i forget i got em from this guy i kno that owns a car audio/video shop, n would adding another cap make a diff? run my regular stinger 1f with another one of the blue ones with digi volt meter? i was gunna push one on the 1000d n my old one on the 600x4, n ya i got a vold meter in my headunit, the pioneer premire dehp 680mp has a digi volt meter as one of the ent settings so im aware of it, it dont drop no lower than 12.6 or 12.5 somethin when im poundin so its prolly just my headlights or the cap aint charged, i lost my charg bulb thing that came with it when i got it so i gotta find another, if u guys kno were to get one thated rly be a great help to cause ive took it out of my geo, put it in my honda, then took it out of the honda, put it back in my geo then now in my truck, so i dont think she's charged tho, but i dunno, i rly need dat fukin bulb  :'( :^

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

both megalo and lsn2meboom are correct. think of it this way caps are just band aids theyre only a temporary fix. you would be better off buying a battery tho

true and not true, think t15k.

application is important.