alot of cell phones that people have dropped in water and stuff, i tell them to take the battery out, and everything. put it in a paper towel overnight in like a drawer with your socks or something. worked out plenty of times.

my mom has a blackberry and she did that when she washed hers. it works fine now

sounds stupid, but it would be worth trying

i also heard it works with a bowl of raw rice.

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

alot of cell phones that people have dropped in water and stuff, i tell them to take the battery out, and everything. put it in a paper towel overnight in like a drawer with your socks or something. worked out plenty of times.

my mom has a blackberry and she did that when she washed hers. it works fine now

sounds stupid, but it would be worth trying

Thats actually what Im doing right now. Apparently they will cover blackberries, so HOPEFULLY, I will be ok even if the drying out thing doesn't work.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

throw it in a tupperware of uncooked white rice overnight

rice is a really god desiccant and will soak up any moisture pretty quick

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Its hard to lie about water damage, due to the moisture indicators that "bleed" when wet. However, bleach will turn the red dye white FYI..... There should be one under the battery and one or two on the circuit board inside. When I worked at a cell phone store, we used to take denatured alcohol and a tooth brush and scrub the shit out of the boards, so no corrosion can occur in the future. Then we'd either dry them off with a heat gun or put them in a toaster oven (at a low heat) to completely get rid of the moisture. It brought some phones back. 50/50 chance most the time though.

if you have the insurance it covers anything that happens to the phone.. when my mom hit a deer her company blackberry got launched out the window and broke insurion covered it...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>