Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

im lookin for something to throw in my durango i sold all my other stuff im lookin for something that has decent quality and clearity,i've got everything runnin off maps i just want opinions on these,Alpine CDE-9846 ,it says it has a bass engine in it?not sure how that works,Pioneer DEH-P4800MP,low volt output but im gonna have a crossover that does 8v rms,Panasonic CQ-C7103U

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I would say Alpine, the make preety good deck but same with pioneer. Panasonic an't the best

Posted

I would say Alpine, the make preety good deck but same with pioneer. Panasonic an't the best

there is absolutely nothing wrong with panasonic. have you ever owned one?

do u kno how the bass engine thing works?

no he doesnt. but ill admit i dont neither.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

True don't know how it works. Yes I dislike panisonic but I don't care if you like it.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Don't like how it looks. I now it about quality but don't like it.

Posted

i was interested in it cause my boy has it and it sounds nice and has some cool features,looks pretty good to thats always a +,i also want something thats not gonna skip im hopin for a 150 +and my durango doesnt have the bar that runs under the cds player,any ideas on how i can mount my radio,my touchscreen worked good till it got around 29hz and below

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

Posted

I use to have a Alpine with the BBE Bass Engine....I cant remember which model I had but It was 3rd from the highest CDplayer model that they made in 04'......But anyway the bass engine aint nothing special. All headunits have their own lil nick name for a bass boost and Bass engine is Alpines, Pioneer calls theirs the SuppertunerIIID and Kenwood calls theirs B.M.S. (Bass Management System). All of em have their own version. Me personally I will never buy another Alpine although they get good reviews but like Kenwood better because to me it gives off a cleaner sound....my second choice is the pioneer and panasonic is out of the question. But from what u described Id pick the Pioneer because ur gonna have a line driver to make up for the low pre amp output voltage and Pioneer's eq controls are a lil better than Alpines but thats my opinion. Ive owned Pioneer,Alpine and Kenwood. Kenwood is my first love and Pioneer is my bitch on the side. ;)

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...