Car Audio Decals For $1

you can add that to the list of the other stuff also man, and is ther anyway to do a silver metalic kinda like aluminum lookin decal? or could i just go to toyota and get new emblems cause mine are flakeing on my truck, but anyways i want a tag like that or could u post a pic of how it would look would be killer?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you can add that to the list of the other stuff also man, and is ther anyway to do a silver metalic kinda like aluminum lookin decal? or could i just go to toyota and get new emblems cause mine are flakeing on my truck, but anyways i want a tag like that or could u post a pic of how it would look would be killer?

I have a silver that's similiar to a brushed aluminum and I also have chrome. If you wanted to remove the factory emblems all together and replace them with chrome vinyl ones I can do that.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

can u do a team sundown window sticker like the ones the team members have in their sig?

i'll take a 12" www.stevemeadedesigns.com, 2 get louds just like the smaller one the little girl is holding. (the one with the ears pluged), 40" slapmaster 7" tall

and the team sundown that i asked about 20" wide. all of them white let me know asap. thanks

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

can u do a team sundown window sticker like the ones the team members have in their sig?

i'll take a 12" www.stevemeadedesigns.com, 12" be loud (the one with the ears pluged), 40" slapmaster 7" tall

and the team sundown that i asked about 20" wide. all of them white let me know asap. thanks

Yes I can do a Team Sundown just like the one in my sig. You're gonna have to give me some idea of what you want "slapmaster" to look like. Any particular style of font?

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Yes I can do a Team Sundown just like the one in my sig. You're gonna have to give me some idea of what you want "slapmaster" to look like. Any particular style of font?

for some reason pms is not working for me. (i keep getting an error page)

do the slapmaster font something like the word team in your team sundown sig. kinda like a street grafeaty look.

also..

12" www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

12" www.realmofexcursion.com

12" www.caraudio.com

i plan on putting all the sites in a colome on my back window, so you can just make them in a colume already. pm me with price on all that i have asked for. and you pp ady. thanks

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

Archived