get an external hard drive for saving all the music files

x3. get yoself a western digital mybook or something similar and store everything on there. however, if you dont have usb 2.0 i would not recommend getting one.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

More RAM would make your computer run for efficiently, More harddrive would allow you more space. Either upgrade one or the other on your computer now, (which would be cheaper than getting a new computer) or like mitch said an external harddrive is pretty effective as well.

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Western Digital mybook ftw i have had mine for a few months and absolutely love this thing. its so sleek looking and quiet that you barely know its there good capacity too for a external hard drive. i got my 250gb for $100 at bestbuy when they went on sale. best purchase in a long time of computer hardware. definately well worth the money and you can move it from comptuer to comptuer with ease

also, if you do get an external, keep in mind that it will more than likely come with a fat 32 partition. with fat 32 you cant have files over 4 gb. you either have to break up those files(winrar or poweriso) or do what i did. partition half of it for ntfs and half for fat 32. only prob with ntfs is, its a windows thing. ps3 wont recognize it and i dont think linux does either. so any music or pictures you want to access using your ps3 has to be saved on the fat 32 partition.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if i get a external hard drive and put all my music on it will i have to have it plugged into my computer at all times? like i keep all my music in iTunes so would i need to have it hooked up or could i still lisen to itunes without the hard drive hooked up cause itunes might not recnogize where the files are.??

Thanks for responses :clapping: