Deal fel Through...What to do now??

F N LO

HEy, i posted a WTB add, but figured someone could help me/ more opinions if i posted here.... if i broke the rules please move or delete this post...

Hey guys, i was going to pick up 2 l7 15s from "bigben" but the deal fell through because a local said he would pay more... now im back on the market for some BIG LOUD yet good sounding subs, i want a good spl rating and still ok for daily driving, i was thinking 2 18s or 15s, does anyone have any sugestions on subs in that area that arnt highly expensive, i dont mind paying for good shit but i know the bigger i get the bigger amp im gunna need to power them, so yea you see my point... anyone selling off their old system??ps. by good spl,i mean there was only one guy in this whole are, that could touch 150 this year...

did u put big loud yet good sounding subs in the same sentence as kicker L7's????

they sound decent

and how much space do you got behind that seat man

cause unless you do a full wall i doubt your gonna be able to properly port 2 18s

supersweet.gif

i'd get something else besides the 18" solox... its just pure nasty bass...

from what i heard an audioque HD3 is exactly like the DD 9515 "which you can't go wrong on"

but i think in ur situation... you should get 2 18" SOUNDSTREAM XXX... good luck  :weight_lift:

where is the best place to shop for the soundstream shit, and the audioque stuff, see around me(ontario) very few prolly know wtf fi or Re or soundstream or hifonics is, so i wanna birng something fresh on the table, that DESTROYS the table, haha, but it is my daily driver so i dont want it to be unbarable... is the solo x to much??

Archived