Deal fel Through...What to do now??

F N LO

bro i am glad to see im not the only one here that is being way over charged, its fucking brutal!!, what websites did you order off?? do i request DHL, or do the websites use whoever they want...

try ebay..and when you're talkin with them, just ask them to ship from DHL if it is possible, or just buy shipping insurance for 4-5$ extra..or you can buy from sonix, they're decent as well..look around..there's a ton, and it doesnt hurt to ask questions..

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

alright thanx guys.. if you dont mind me askin.. why does everyone hate on hifonics so much?? if i have 2 Fi subs htat RMS at 1000w, then a BXi1606 should pound one pretty goood right?? like one per sub...and then i was htinking of getting a ZXi6406 to power my fronts/rears....

hifonics is okay, there just a lil overrated

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

ok i understand that, but if i have a 100wrms sub and putting a hifonics 1600wrms amp on it the sub will pound right?? are the brutus series truly stable at 1ohm??...

i was also thinking of going with a hifonics XX collossus.... any opions on which of the to options??

Archived