Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have a set of kicker 06ks693s. They are the ks series 3 way 6x9s. I ought them last year and only ran them for about 4 months before selling my setup. I now have dusted them off and am running them in my new build but have no wear to mount them. Im willing to trade them for god knows what. They have both grills, are in great cosmetic condition, and sound awsome. If interested let me know what you got.

gIJVC4E96j-fU7TX80ZN4HeuTAr1aVms.jpg

ITEM IS GONE!

Edited by Zade08

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

  • 1 month later...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9682 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...