Dual Alts On 1999 S10 Blazer

I am gonna need 2 alts for my setup but I am trying to find a dual alt bracket if their is such. And was wondering how these would be hooked up. I am planing on running a stock alt with a 200ish alt so I can still use this s10 daily with no problems at idle. any help would be great.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

he should save that template hes gunna make, if he hasnt already, cuz at some point im gunna be doing a similar thing to my 2000 s10 blazer

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Guest Just_Rob
I am gonna need 2 alts for my setup but I am trying to find a dual alt bracket if their is such. And was wondering how these would be hooked up. I am planing on running a stock alt with a 200ish alt so I can still use this s10 daily with no problems at idle. any help would be great.

We have a couple of different brackets that will fit the 4.3 V-6, but we've never had anyone try and wedge one in an S-10... We've done quads on a 4.3L V6 for that matter, but always in a full size... Room is the only limitation in an S10, mounting points etc are the easy part, just not much room in an S10 or S15... Would like someone to bring me a vehicle to find out... Rob

depends on where youre at. If youre around chicago, hells ya i would. I cant imagine it cant be done. A little persuasion and rearraging may be in order, but if you can drop a 383 in an s10 blazer (or pickup), yes ive seen them before, its sick, i cant imagine you couldnt find room for a 2nd alt.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

00sdime00 (joe), made a triple alt bracket for his that he never even used. hes making a quad alt one now i believe.

I've got the triple bracket on it now. The 4th alt is going between my EDC and stock alt location.

Dual alts can be done but it's suuuuuper tight on a stock s-10...mine has new inner fenders and a bunch of stuff relocated or just straight up tossed.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I've got the triple bracket on it now. The 4th alt is going between my EDC and stock alt location.

Dual alts can be done but it's suuuuuper tight on a stock s-10...mine has new inner fenders and a bunch of stuff relocated or just straight up tossed.

??

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png