Jump to content

What If My Rims Are Stolen


Recommended Posts

Posted

Since I wrecked my Talon I'm selling my rims and tires... 215/50/17 Nexen N5000 tires rims can take a 225 tire. I'll hook you up with pics if your interested.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Since I wrecked my Talon I'm selling my rims and tires... 215/50/17 Nexen N5000 tires rims can take a 225 tire. I'll hook you up with pics if your interested.

its ok i dont need them because im not getting a infiniti j30 anymore, im getting a buick lesabre and i just dont fell like putting rims on this car. and no i didnt buy the rims yet.

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7710 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...