Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok my site that i made  got messed up so i restarted and i completely started making a new one and cleaning it up

OK SO

i spend 2 hours  i had 30 pages done  BOOM my program freezes and crashes I DIDNT SAVE ANYTHING  :'( :'( :'( :R :R

GRRR im mad lol man it looked good to now i have to start over again

2001 Roush (New setup comming soon)90 RHD s13 hatch (toy)

Posted

I use Dreamweaver 8 for this site.

The site is all php with imbedded html.

you can download a trail edition of DW8  if you like it lmk I can help you  ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...