Second Skin Audio

X-mas Came A Lil Early

Lord Baccus

any idea if it would work on speaker dustcaps? ive herd they use some wierd ass rubber glue on the inverted ones but i havent the slightest idea where i can find it. Ive tried CA glue and that shit broke and cracked and epoxy. It worked and doesnt leak but sorta sounds like ass at the same time

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

is it just me or is it funny steve at dd says to go to pete for you PAP box design. pete is a badass box designer btw but i just think its sorta funny

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I can explain :rolleyes:

I was @ Sicnik and Steve from DD was there Demoing a few DD cars/trucks we were discussing how to control impedance rise

( per his posted artical ) http://forum.soundpressure.com/showthread.php?t=6796

and he mentioned that Pete was an Expert on boxx design & had a new program that accounts for the things that BBP6 does not,,,

and they were highlly impressed with his skill @ nailing down a Killer Enclosure ///

Sooooooooooooooooo when i got my Pap LB XxX 18" Beast i thought it would be cool to get some pro help...

I have gotten where i am be being able to take ADDVICE from People that know whats UP...

Pete cam recomended by John @ Pap as well / and i also did a LOT of research before jumping into anything :)

seemed like a no brainer after all the Great reviews http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

lol nah thats cool i know i just thought it was a lil ironic. i would have done the same thing thou. pete's designs are the shit

Archived