Tool Hook Up.

PUNKYOU007

whats up, not sure if this would be the right place to post this but i am the store manager at a small locally owned hardware store and i can get most anything you would need (not just tools). i have to make something so i will only charge 10% above my cost plus shipping for member of SMD. Power tools, there is not much money in them even for a big store like Lowes, so if you need something just contact me and i will see what i can do. just thought i would put that out there for you guys. feel free to email me [email protected] my name if Jeff

And if your in the Tricities area of VA you can save yourself shipping by picking up.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

This is always good to know

do you have a website?

I'am a tool nut- wood working, and metal working anyways

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

we dont have a website and i would say that if you have your eye on a specific tool, get me the manf # or at least the brand name your after and we can go from there. the warehouse that i order from doesnt have a site that the public can look at so i cant give you anything to brose through. just a quick run down of some major brands that i can get are

Irwin

Dewal

Milwaukee

Black and decker

Bosch

Makita

Stanley

Morse

Hiatachi

Campbell Hausfeld

Delta

Freud

Ingersoll Rand

thats just a few. i have a small ref guide that is 180pages front and back of vendors that i can order from.If something you need is in my warehouse i can get it to me in 1 week. i order on Tuesday and it gets to me by Friday every week. Now if something is not in my warehouse i can special order it, but diff manuf. have diff minimum purchases before they will ship. some maybe $50 and other maybe $500 just depends. but if you need a quote on something email is the best way to get me. i will do as much as i can to help out.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

First off, if this post is in the wrong spot, please somebody let me know. But i have a little update for you guys. I was contacted by a SMD member asking for pricing on Jasper Tools, i dont currently deal with Jasper but i have contacted them and they got me some pricing. I just faxed them my credit app so i can start doing buisness with them. but like i said i do have pricing if anybody needs anything from them. im not sure if i should post the pricing here because i dont want anybody thinking i am trying to undercut there buisness, but if you email me i will share my full price list. maybe when i hear back from Jasper i can do a group buy sort of thing for you guys, as pricing gets better the more i buy. Just email me if you need some pricing. Just FYI this pricing is only available to SMD members, it wont be this low in my store.

[email protected]

Thanks

d(-__-)b

• 4 weeks later...

Archived