i woulda fuckin ratted his ass out too. dumb ass.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

lmao thats a great story lol but i would of done the same but after i would of beat the shit out of my brainless friend lol one time i pulled into a gas station by my school an there were a group of FINE ASS gurls walkin out to there car an i fuckin cranked it and i was sittin there wangin for like 8-10 mins an i get out to go in an i look back at them u know just bein a lil horn dog an when i look back i see there is a cop at the gas pump right behind me and the onley reson i didnt notice him is cause he was in a cop f-150 truck an i NEVER see that around here lmao an he was just staring at me then he looked the those gurls an looked back at me and SMILLLLLEEED LMFAO HE KNEW I WAS JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME PUSSY!!!!! lol i was soooooo glad he didnt fuck with me cause i just picked up a half oz of do-do an it was under my seat just sittin there an my truck smelled like some DAAANK i was alll blowed as fuck lets just say it could of been waaaay worse but every since then i am aloooot more careful when an were im wangin out at lol

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

i look back i see there is a cop at the gas pump right behind me and the onley reson i didnt notice him is cause he was in a cop f-150 truck an i NEVER see that around here lmao an he was just staring at me then he looked the those gurls an looked back at me and SMILLLLLEEED LMFAO HE KNEW I WAS JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME PUSSY!!!!! lol i was soooooo glad he didnt fuck with me cause i just picked up a half oz of do-do an it was under my seat just sittin there an my truck smelled like some DAAANK i was alll blowed as fuck lets just say it could of been waaaay worse but every since then i am aloooot more careful when an were im wangin out at lol

hahaha shit made my day lol

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

lmao thats a great story lol but i would of done the same but after i would of beat the shit out of my brainless friend lol one time i pulled into a gas station by my school an there were a group of FINE ASS gurls walkin out to there car an i fuckin cranked it and i was sittin there wangin for like 8-10 mins an i get out to go in an i look back at them u know just bein a lil horn dog an when i look back i see there is a cop at the gas pump right behind me and the onley reson i didnt notice him is cause he was in a cop f-150 truck an i NEVER see that around here lmao an he was just staring at me then he looked the those gurls an looked back at me and SMILLLLLEEED LMFAO HE KNEW I WAS JUST TRYIN TO GET SOME PUSSY!!!!! lol i was soooooo glad he didnt fuck with me cause i just picked up a half oz of do-do an it was under my seat just sittin there an my truck smelled like some DAAANK i was alll blowed as fuck lets just say it could of been waaaay worse but every since then i am aloooot more careful when an were im wangin out at lol

Haha what you thought the girls were going to come up to you and and blow you because of your bass? lol

2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style)

Setup in the makings