Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Solo X 18's


Justin

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok did he any where ask if these were good subs I don't think so he just asked how much space

and to the OP the max height in the blazer in the back is 30" unless you ditch the back seats and build down

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

This a 2 door and the back seat is out lol. Just need help with the port.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

I was just going to use the spl box from kicker but cant figure out how big the port needs to be with that box.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

Ok I got this far.

H=23, W=45, D=34 Will this work with the subs. I want it to look like this. Can someone give me an idea for port deminsions tuned to 35hz

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...