Ok, so i went on their website, and im a little confused about how it works and what not, bt thats not the reason for my post.

I went to SIU Carbondale in carbondale IL the area code down there is 618.

MLA is in las vegas, NV and their number on their website is 1-618-920-2629.

So why does the phone number on their website have a carbondale IL area code?

I know this is probably irrelevant, which is why i posted it in the OT section of the forum.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

i know for a fact 618 is a southern IL area code. I went to school down there. It isnt just carbondale, but thats the main thing down there. But ya, wtfuck is with that.

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

no problem, only reason i did is because i couldnt find it and i was thinking maybe it was more the propper place in the 2nd location. I didnt realize they had their own sub forum on here.

Ok, so i went on their website, and im a little confused about how it works and what not, bt thats not the reason for my post.

I went to SIU Carbondale in carbondale IL the area code down there is 618.

MLA is in las vegas, NV and their number on their website is 1-618-920-2629.

So why does the phone number on their website have a carbondale IL area code?

I know this is probably irrelevant, which is why i posted it in the OT section of the forum.

i

know for a fact 618 is a southern IL area code. I went to school down there.

1) It isnt just carbondale, (google it)

2)But ya, wtfuck is with that.

2A) wtfuck is Because we do online sales only , so does it really matter? I have my cell with me all the time so it benifits our customers mostly. I get calls on weekends as well , its just better customer service.

You could have just called it and asked me in person. I moved to vegas 5 years ago and have had an IL cell phone for 14 years or so and didn't want to have to forward numbers. Plus some of my family members do not use cell phones and can call me without the long distance fees. I had chili for lunch yesterday so you know!!! LOL

You could of asked in our own section its not that top secret.

CHRIS@ MLA

Edited by missinglink

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...