Need Someone To Make Me An Mp3

Its for one of my radio station ads im working on. I just need like a 50 or 60hz tone playing over and over for 10 seconds or so so it just sounds like "boom boom boom boom".

Its intended to sound like a car coming down the street with annoying repeating bass.

Edited by SPL2K

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Do you want it fading in like its a car you hear comming down the street or just a steady volume.

both ways would be cool so they can choose at the radio station but whatever is easier would be fine.

thanks

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you just want some sine waves thrown together or something made in Fruityloops I can do both

Yes. Not sine waves. something that sounds like a bass drum over and over but not real low bass so it can be heard in a stock system. probably 50-60hz.