Zfrerichs's 01 Dakota floor project started

post pictures of what your working on sonn..

it's a buddys truck not mine and he doesn't really like taking pics

wth are u talking about?, ill post any picture that i feel like posting, plus that not even your basket ;]

enlighten me who's baskets are those?

ima post lvl 6 pix, k?

jk. i dont wanna git bant :sorry: .

:lol:

You know what i want pix of :ph34r:

-Drew

That's ninja shit can't be released yet haha

Roseville, CA

i want to see you truck done at AR sssooooo bad. i hope you get it finished in time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I don't really know how much is gonna get done on my truck I'm just trying to get friends rides done more than anything. Were almost done with justins truck then I can do stuff to my truck and maybe start another friends truck.

Roseville, CA

they better help with yours!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ready to get dropped off at the shop for material and foam to get throw on it

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

back wall got sealed up and braced more steel plates you see used to be vents in my truck i had my buddy rosevillian weld them on and it sealed up the truck and it braced at the same time

100_1368.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1371.jpg

and some people know most dont ive been testing the drivers to see what enclosure specs they like the best

aero port box with enterchangable port plate

4.75 cubes tuned to whatever i wanted

and yes thats 1.5" all thread

100_1372.jpg

100_1373.jpg

100_1374.jpg

6 cubes 28 hz with 114 inchs of port

149 flat at 34hz

when i metered it i was having alot of problems those are solved now and it seems much louder

100_1375.jpg

Roseville, CA

Archived