Jump to content

mr.p

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    3104
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mr.p

  1. will trade explorer without subs for stroked 302 400hp ford motor...

  2. Picked up my 4 2k's couldnt be happier !
  3. 1.5 cubes sealed sounds perfect. I would never put 4kw to a 15" sub in 2 cubes sealed ESPECIALLY one with a SHITTON of motor force, unless you like slamming softparts around.
  4. for those using mobile heres the link.
  5. At first i thought this was going to be lame, but after watching it was pretty neat! Little fancier editing and itd be alot more entertaining than pimp my ride
  6. Will you lick my winker baby?

  7. HAHA i already got all 3 of my 12k's
  8. If i did not work every weekend til 6 i would be there.
  9. I window welded it i hope that it holds....I may fill the grooves in the roof with resin and some sand or something. Just to add a small amount of rigidity I will probably take it somwhere to get the strongest bedliner possible put on the roof to "glue" it all together? Any other ideas?
  10. OMG im so excited....4 2k's at .5 here comes my 58
  11. Show your roofcrack pics? That is with fiberglass headliner and expansion foam above it and reinforced roof braces....this part the expansion foam wasnt touching as it was behind the wall...oh well live and learn.
  12. Well...I have been battling 2 small cracks in the front of my roof for years....I looked at it today to find a solution other than windoweld (works great btw) Lo and behold the middle of my roof is now seriously F^#@! up. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h269/whengodcallstimeout/Photo_CCAA0840-A613-2FE1-EC97-07FA1A20B610.jpg I blame this on the level 5's. Ill pump more expanding foam in there and just window weld the ever living s%@@ out of it. Might be time for some diamond plate. I couldnt believe this crack just tore itself open in such a short time. I now have a roof that looks like swiss cheese I felt like sharing I showed you mine, show me yours
  13. pics of mom?
  14. what the hell were you looking up dawg.
  15. i want...i have the hd7 and theres nothing to upgrade too with t-mobile
  16. The best ground is something firm but not too soft. When grounding i prefer limestone type of terrain over mud or concrete. Where do you ground? I ground like this ;
  17. AWESOME "GET DA WATER.."
  18. full exhaust system for my bike used at 350$ damn...spend all my pennies? hell yes i will.

  19. since mr.rusty wont call me back so i can come kick back i thought id mess with yall... watch his phone freak out for the next day or so LOL
  20. Thanks guys, unfortunately 11v + 105 degrees isnt too good on equipment... Once i get 4 amps in there it will be INSANE! Thanks for the video Glad someone caught some of this thing while it was loud for a day Next time it will be much more solid so i can give everybody a listen
×
×
  • Create New...