Common is the guy your lookin for,hes one of the most wealthiest rappers right next to jay-z but he doesnt rap about it. hes very smart and intellectual unlike some of the rappers that we have today and he doesnt use the "N" word everyother line. and the only reason im listenin to him so muchis because hes tryin to change rap,move it into a new direction that will allow artist to express themselfs without lookin like jackasses. and if you dont no why he would want to change rap you need to listen to a song called yah trick yah by soulja boy lol i swear when i heard that i was like "welp raps hit rock bottom"

I Like Common, now Eminem (I have young kids) I can't knock his skills but I can knock what he's talking about. I just get so tired of hearing about how many cars they have, how much money they have, how they're pimps, smoking weed, drinking, and what's the worst is this crap is actually selling. I go back to Big Daddy Kane because lyrically he was one of the best and he didn't talk about killing, smoking weed, or any of that other crap. He let you know that his concern was being the best MC in the game. How the hell do they listen to crap like Souljah Boy? I can't knock you from being from the south but damn can you talk like you comprehend the english language. My neighbor was born and raised in ATL and even he can't stand it, he said they don't talk that bad down south. Someone tell them that the word "watch" has a ch at the end

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Off the top of my head:

4th Avenue Jones

A Tribe Called Quest

Brand Nubian

De La Soul

Del Tha Funkee Homosapien

Deltron 3030

Kool Keith (aka Dr. Octagon aka Mr. Nogatco aka Dr. Dooom)

Grand Puba

Handsome Boy Modeling School

Haiku d'Etat

Hangar 18

Hieroglyphics

K-os

Jurassic 5

Outkast

Prince Paul

Steel Pulse

Ultramagnetic MCs

Like I tell most people "95% of the best music ever recorded will never be played on Top 40 radio; 95% of the worst music ever recorded will always be played on Top 40 radio".

Edited by Penguin4x4

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

sounds like your looing for some will smith lmao

some dj jazzy jeff lol wipe you yo shoes when u come in da house,respect ya mom an dad an help around the house an do yo chores, close the door do leave it open, dont mess that up somebody just cleaned that table lol uhhhh uhhhh lol

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

sounds like your looing for some will smith lmao

some dj jazzy jeff lol wipe you yo shoes when u come in da house,respect ya mom an dad an help around the house an do yo chores, close the door do leave it open, dont mess that up somebody just cleaned that table lol uhhhh uhhhh lol

That was more like Seth MacFarlane and Family Guy (which is my drug of choice!!)

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Now I do like The Roots, they have the tightest drummer