guys asking 900 obo.

his ad description:

This is the absolute low buck option for killing brand new quads in the dunes. It has been stripped of weight and has 2 stroke power which means you will kick butt on most stock 4-strokes and be competitive against the modified ones too.

Comes with either dune or mud tires.

Has an FMF Fatty and runs great.

heres pix, i never owned a quad before and want a new toy, this thing good??

1211g81433nd3m33o68chcd1c500834811c.jpg

1151401g63k33o73l88ch80ca2dab642e17.jpg

what is it? 250? 500?

edit: nvm i see it now, id buy it but id ask for both sets of tires for 900

Edited by e_train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

haggle a littel. it dont hurt to try to get a lower price. for $900 try to get both sets of tires though. it should keep up with a 4 stroke. it looks pretty light. it would depend on your weight.

----reference's----

meade916

We have had a few of those come through our action, they sold between $600-$800, depending on condition. So i would try to go under 800 and still ask for both sets of tires.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

900 for every part and tire he has...

i bought my four wheeler off of chris conden (new york state champion endurance rider Used to be sponsored by honda now yamaha) a 250r thats a beast. for 2000 and he gave me all the shocks tires rims and a spare motor... (and a number to call to get sponsored) and if its a 250 2 stroke it should MURDER a 660 four stroke... just because 2 strokes have so much more power....

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i love my 2 stroke it has the power without a doubt but i have to rebuild it every year or so... 4 stroke is straight PUMP gas... this isnt gotta mix it with oil...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

900 for every part and tire he has...

i bought my four wheeler off of chris conden (new york state champion endurance rider Used to be sponsored by honda now yamaha) a 250r thats a beast. for 2000 and he gave me all the shocks tires rims and a spare motor... (and a number to call to get sponsored) and if its a 250 2 stroke it should MURDER a 660 four stroke... just because 2 strokes have so much more power....

That statement is false as hell man so is that one

That isnt a bad deal for 900 do you have any experience with atvs