Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

Today i raised the front of the car up one half of an inch. When i first got the car and adjusted the coils, the head was off the motor. When i got a full motor in there, it sat down a little more than i wanted it. Now the front sits even with the rear. I also took some polish to the roof and hood. I already tested the sides, and they will clean up nice. The hood roof, and trunk are the worst parts of the paint. I got some pretty good results for the 1st pass. This Sunday, I'm going to clean my garage from after the swap, then polish the car twice. Give it about 3 weeks, polish it again then wax it. If that works out good, then when the wax wears off, i may have it professionally buffed.

Here is teh new stance. This should be the final adjustment.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now for the polished roof and hood.

Posted Image

It doesnt look amazing by any means, but a shit ton better than before

Posted Image

Maybe after 3 passes, and a wax it'll look pretty good.

Posted Image

The hood. I will have those holes glassed up soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I haven't got them yet. They aren't off that much. I'm going to replace them when I get a new bumper and fenders, right before paint. I cleaned the engine bay a little before I put it in. I also cleaned it up after. No pics yet.

There will be no audio in this beast. It's strictly for speed. As it is right now, I can burn 1st, burn 2nd, and bark 3rd. I can't wait for more power. I'm wiring up vtec tonight. :)

gawd damn, good job on finishing it up, looks good bibmeister!!!

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

nice... should of got a k series though ;)

and ur dad blead the clutch by himself ?? i still got airbubbles in mine and it was 2 of us :(

k20s cost to much. I wish i had 5grand to put into a k20 swap.

Dad was bleeding, my friend jay was pumping, and i was keeping the reservoir full.

no audio period? or cd deck and stock speakers?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived