Bibby's 92 Civic (update 05/03/09: Finished! Car Drives & Runs. Pics & Vids)

Tomorrow i am driving to Tyler TX. (2hrs) to pick this up. The motor is no good in it. The guy has no clue whats wrong, but took it apart to try and find out. I'm going to completely rebuild it with forged internals and new everything from the bottom up then boost it. Looking for 350+ whp. I got it for $300. Body is straight with the exception of the front fenders and the drivers door and thoise are only minor dings. The int seems to be ok. Thats not a big deal b/c when its done its gonna be stripped of everything but the dash and drivers seat. The paint is ok. I know the top looks bad but it looks like a nice wash job, good polish then wax will bring that paint right out. atleast good enough until the engine is done. Once the engine is done, i'll get some stock tails along with stock heads, and JDM amber corners up front. Going to run some 99-00 Si wheels with sticky ass tires. It will mostly be a street car, and im sure it will make it to the strip once in a while. If nothign else for sure once the boost is done to see what its got. I'll have more pics tomorrow or monday. These are pics i got in email. Of course i have made a pact with myself to finish the truck. So before a single dime is poured into this car, the truck will be finished. I promise! The motor is a d15b7 btw.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image