Sound Stream 10" T4

guys, i can let this go for $145 shipped, obo..hit me up with some offers, this needs to go. no low ball stuff either :ranting2:

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

its Wesley's(WAC's), but i usually post the stuff for sale, since i have a higher post count on the forums, and the camera, and more people know me.. i am also the one who will be shipping it out to whom ever, and i will be recieving the money.. sorry for the confusion.

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^

ya, Sorry about that ......... Scarrell usually takes care of things for me because I dont have a camera,paypal account of my own...etc etc. But I'm also on ROE and CAC under the same user name so im sure alot of you know me anyways. I just use ROE more than anything else.  :D

ya, Sorry about that ......... Scarrell usually takes care of things for me because I dont have a camera,paypal account of my own...etc etc. But I'm also on ROE and CAC under the same user name so im sure alot of you know me anyways. [glow=red,2,300]I just use ROE more than anything else.   :D[/glow]

looooser SMD FTMFW

ya ya I'm not sayin any forum is better than another..... ROE is just the first one i ever signed up on so people know me on there/ im used to it . I just signed up on here a couple days ago but I like the way this one is setup better than ROE. buuuuut anyways... Bump!