im going to wall my truck, outside dem is going to be 40H 15D 60W ... should be about 16.58 cubes ... im doing 4 15s with the box tuned to 29 Hz .. problem is idk how i want to build it.. anyone have any ideas... idk if i want like dimes was with his 4 across with port up top, or two on ea side of a port in the middle, or even the port all the way over on the drivers side.. i just dont know what i want..

what would be the best...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ok thats what i was thinking of anyways... but anyone be able to help me with the final mesurments of the port? i dont have a box calculator... like how wide is the port going to need to be and how deep will the port need to be too... tuned to 29 hz...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

like that.. but idk what the red mesurments would have to be.. im a little dumb in that area... haha

New123.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

haha then itll be on passenger side, im not worried about number atm, going for a good daily sound..

anyone help with the port?? i really stuck on that part.. if i get the numbers done ill buy the wood tmrw and start building lol

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

i cant help with the port numbers but i can tell ya that my wall thats about the same size as yours *mine is like 18cf* with 8 15s and my port is behind my seat, and i love it, i can sit in the van and demo it and not get hurt too bad, but the passenger gets the shit pounded out of them lol...its great... so port on the drivers side or in the middle

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well damn im back to putting it on the drivers side haha, but if i can get the numbers from someone, ill start it tmrw... im trying to get this done about the time my motor is back from the guy its getting rebuilt by.. so ill have this in, my 20in rims on (if the ever come in!!) and my motor will be in all in the same week =P

Plz help someone!!

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Well if you do it just like your drawing, your port would be 38.5 x 4.5 - 30" long.

That would 12.5" of port per cube...... Still only 13.8 cubes net without bracing. Kinda small for 15's even with the small port.....

Quick calculations, might be a lil' off, but that's the general idea....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

i have more room than that, i can go out to 20 deep

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build