so how much power(rms) are you expecting

and what kind of numbers do you hope to hit (SPL)

anyways....very nice job so far cant wait till its finished

Hopefully like 15,000-20,000rms depending on voltage. If my voltage stays towards 14.4 Ill be at the higher end.

As for numbers, I got no clue.... The higher the better.

Yeah, 300amp alt. I dont plan on keeping my Expedition for a super long time. I think I might sell it when I take the BTLs out.

I want either an Astro or a huge Econoline. Im kinda goin towards the Econoline for the extra space. Id get some more batteries, 2-3 300amp alts for it, and just get 4 more BTL 18s and double me power. It would be a Huge ported clamshell/diamond/dunno.

Id either do something like that or do 18-24 15s. Not sure which kind though... The SSDs are badass though.

This would be cool... Jack this thing up higher, get bigger tires/rims. Paint it black with black rims and get a new black leather interior. It would be a showstopper with 24 15s.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-E-Seri...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or I would get a van like this and do the black/black/black and just drop it to the floor and put like 20s or 22s on it. It would be so badass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-E-Seri...1QQcmdZViewItem

Just give it time... :)

Well all the batteries were wired up, another run of 1/0 power, subs mounted and wired, and 6 Alpha 6s and 4 APT-80 tweets were installed.... And they scream!

If my friend Johnny wasnt down helpin today, not 1/2 of this stuff would have gotten done. I dunno if you're going to read this, but if ya do, thanks alot for everything man!

Ill get pics of the mids/highs and mounted subs later.

Archived