18s...

i just picked up two http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/pro...atts?sku=660062 for like 25 bucks... i want to do something with them... could i mess around and put them in my car?? or should i build something and put em in my house??? i need ideas... can anyone help?

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I would do your house, they are more meant for big boxes, and being played in large areas

dual 18" Horns would be nice

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i dont know if i should build a huge box and throw em in my car for laughs, or put em in a box and use them in a home audio setup... i dont even know what i would need to do to put em in a home audio setup for one, and how the hell would i wire two SVC 8ohm subs to 4 ohms or 2 ohms or something i could use in a car...

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

i dont know if i should build a huge box and throw em in my car for laughs, or put em in a box and use them in a home audio setup... i dont even know what i would need to do to put em in a home audio setup for one, and how the hell would i wire two SVC 8ohm subs to 4 ohms or 2 ohms or something i could use in a car...

wire them in parrallel to get down to 4 ohms.

ok kool, ill just do a really really ghetto wall in my car with these... just to be funny.. what you guys think... i mean 25 sub... who cares if it blows right?

any other ideas?

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

ok kool, ill just do a really really ghetto wall in my car with these... just to be funny.. what you guys think... i mean 25 sub... who cares if it blows right?

any other ideas?

yea man and if it does blow you can tear it down it would b a good learning experience.

i guess thats my plan then, this will be a fun week, doing an actual wall in my truck with 4 15s, then afro engineering these 18s in my neon... this might be a really fun thing to mess with haha, ill post pics when i start

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

Archived