DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 like what is your budget ? i will not poke fun at you about it,.. just trying to find what we can in that range,.. but the audiopipes are good i used them and they seem to last. I'm lookin at around 300 max for subs, maybe a little more. but my only pre-requisites are 1 ohm load and at least 1000 watts rms 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Guest Fi-Beat-Down Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 Nice. I've got one TXX-AP12B! dude your avatar scares me, i see it here and there and its great..
Guest Fi-Beat-Down Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 I'm lookin at around 300 max for subs, maybe a little more. but my only pre-requisites are 1 ohm load and at least 1000 watts rms ssd's from fi $169, 10" ,.. 12" is 10.00 more. and you can mod them to your needs / extra $
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 ssd's from fi $169, 10" ,.. 12" is 10.00 more. and you can mod them to your needs / extra $ reeeeeeeeally...like dual 2ohm coils?...and how many watts are they? 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Guest Fi-Beat-Down Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 reeeeeeeeally...like dual 2ohm coils?...and how many watts are they? https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...view.shopscript 5 different models, i showed you the ssd's -... btl is the top of the line model, on top going down. depending on what your expecting. 10" -18" ssd's are 800 rms bl's and q's are 1000 rms, on all 10" - 18" btls are 12-18" only, and 2000 rms each. see the web site you can customize them from 1-or 2ohm, and i will take time to get them they are made once ordered took almost 2 weeks for mine,. from order date to my home. my 10" bl, is 31 pounds, and never ever gets warm on a 1606, hifonics amp
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...view.shopscript 5 different models, i showed you the ssd's -... btl is the top of the line model, on top going down. depending on what your expecting. 10" -18" ssd's are 800 rms bl's and q's are 1000 rms, on all 10" - 18" btls are 12-18" only, and 2000 rms each. see the web site you can customize them sweet, I'ma have to go with the Qs I think, I need 1000 watts, and if I only go with one I may as well go 15 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Guest Fi-Beat-Down Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 sweet, I'ma have to go with the Qs I think, I need 1000 watts, and if I only go with one I may as well go 15 1- q 15- what to expect,
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 1- q 15- what to expect, wow...oh yeah...where do I buy them 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Beanz Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 ficaraudio.com https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...ndex.shopscript That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 ficaraudio.com https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/...ndex.shopscript so I just e-mail them or something? theres no online ordering? 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.