DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 I was just wondering if anyone has ever run these or has an opinion on them http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7376_A...ahn+AWC12T.html I'm just looking for 2 12s or possibly 15s to run with a DAT 1000.1 when they drop just to let you know, I am running 2 JBL GT512s now 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
AI James Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 look at kicker cvr's i seen them for 59 earlier
Beanz Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 not really but at that price you could get sum kicker cvrs, but from what i heard audiobahn is crap That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 not really but at that price you could get sum kicker cvrs, but from what i heard audiobahn is crap that's too bad...they look bad ass I'll go look for some kickers then 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Beanz Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 looks can be decieving may look cool but perform like crap.you could also try a certain brand called audiopipe i had a couple and they KNOCKED, That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 looks can be decieving may look cool but perform like crap.you could also try a certain brand called audiopipe i had a couple and they KNOCKED,so something more like this http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...ct+%23=TXXAP15B ? 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Beanz Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 so something more like this http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...ct+%23=TXXAP15B ? yeah like that kind i had these ones http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...uct+%23=TXXBC12 sounded SOO good in a sealed box and would POUND LOUD in a ported box ahh i miss those subs, That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 yeah like that kind i had these ones http://www.cardiscountstereos.com/catalog%...uct+%23=TXXBC12 sounded SOO good in a sealed box and would POUND LOUD in a ported box ahh i miss those subs, ok, I think I'll go with those actually, 2 of those in a T-Line with 1200 watts should give me some bump hehe 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
EricM9104 Posted December 26, 2008 Report Posted December 26, 2008 ok, I think I'll go with those actually, 2 of those in a T-Line with 1200 watts should give me some bump heheThose aren't T-Line friendly. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
DHFHades Posted December 26, 2008 Author Report Posted December 26, 2008 Those aren't T-Line friendly.really? just straight ported then? 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.