Second Skin Audio

Rd Or Fi?

Whats up everyone.. Well im about to work on build for my blazer and i have been talking to a friend who is a local RD audio dealer. I have been wanting to do 2 18" btls but after talking to him he's been trying to convince me to do a couple RD Sonance's 18's.. Now i havent heard either one personally so i just thought id post this up to hopefully get your guy's take on the two.

As for my goal im looking for a sub that will hit the lows really well yet still sound really good doing it. As for power im going to be running my rf 4000 amp.. electrical is pretty well done.

Thanks guys so lets here your opinions..

Oh it will be going in a daily driver if that helps

Whats up everyone.. Well im about to work on build for my blazer and i have been talking to a friend who is a local RD audio dealer. I have been wanting to do 2 18" btls but after talking to him he's been trying to convince me to do a couple RD Sonance's 18's.. Now i havent heard either one personally so i just thought id post this up to hopefully get your guy's take on the two.

As for my goal im looking for a sub that will hit the lows really well yet still sound really good doing it. As for power im going to be running my rf 4000 amp.. electrical is pretty well done.

Thanks guys so lets here your opinions..

Oh it will be going in a daily driver if that helps

you can't go wrong with FI. i love my btl's.

i haven't heard or tried RD myself but IMO, if you friend is a dealer, just get it from him just because of warranty purposes and also there is someone to help you locally if ever you have a problem.

i wanted to go with DC but i live in vegas so i decided to just get some FI's.

you can't go wrong with FI. i love my btl's.

i haven't heard or tried RD myself but IMO, if you friend is a dealer, just get it from him just because of warranty purposes and also there is someone to help you locally if ever you have a problem.

i wanted to go with DC but i live in vegas so i decided to just get some FI's.

yeah kent ive seen your vids on youtube.. n they definatly sound nice. how are they on music? seeings how whatever i go with will be used for daily driver

i wouldnt touch RD, horrible CS especially on the west coast

thanks james.. i was a bit Leary of RD myself since i hardly hear of people running them or even see vids of them around. I hear and see btls all around.. im starting to lean towards 2 18's in my blazer off my rf4k

You really cant go wrong with either company. Both are great companys backed by good support and customer service and as someone else mentioned dont leave out DC as an option either.

ive heard good things about DC subs.. just havent personally heard them nor the btls... so im kinda going blind into this lol. which would u suggest in a daily driver dc lvl 4 or lvl 5...