06 Pt Cruiser Build...number 3

Here we go again.......

First setup

Posted Image

Second setup

Posted Image

Third....Can you guess what I have planned?

Posted Image

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Excellent. Another "can't get enough" kinda guy. Building over and over is my favorite thing to do.

And I know what you got planned... BIGGER!

EDIT: Oh... A wall!!!

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

LOL. I know they are cheap subs, but they will work. We are going to start the box build in the morning. At this point I am going with a sealed wall because I really dont want the headache of dealing with a ported box again. I am using the same kicker 1000.1 on the 15's. I also picked up a optima battery that will be placed in the back. I cant wait for tomorrow!

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

LOL. I know they are cheap subs, but they will work. We are going to start the box build in the morning. At this point I am going with a sealed wall because I really dont want the headache of dealing with a ported box again. I am using the same kicker 1000.1 on the 15's. I also picked up a optima battery that will be placed in the back. I cant wait for tomorrow!

I was actually gonna warn you about the space issues with 2 15s ported, but you're doing sealed. It's gonna "slam" really hard to the beat, but as far as holding tones it might not sound that good. I had four 12s on a sealed wall with 2000W and I didn't like it at all. It just didn't do what I wanted. It was super clear and sounded great with Metallica, Slayer, Rhapsody, etc... but not very good with low end bass.

If you're a metal fan, then go for it! But if you like to quake around, I suggest porting it.

I've pretty much done everything in this car so I hope I can help you out! But trial and error is your best friend.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Well, we changed things up a bit. Using winisd, ported was the way to go. We made the box 20cf with a 33x6 port in the middle.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

All in all I am real happy with it. It pounds a 100 times harder. Right now it olny pounds hard with the hatch open because we have to seal off the top and sides of the box. Not sure how I am going to mount the amps and the optima battery yet, but I will get it done tomorrow. More pics will follow.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

Total Amp

Sony HU

Archived