Would anyone know where i can get some suede,pleather(lol),or leather..i asked my mom to do my seats so i want to give that a try and see how it works out if it works out good i will hook anybody up in this bitch.. elvis said his going to see mine first before he decides to do his... anyway back to the point...

what do u guys think i should go with

suede

or

leather

(my seats are currently leather) and i just want to do the middle paarts and head rests pretty much and i got all captain seats

((LET ME KNOW OF ANYPLACE I CAN ACTUALLY GET SUEDE OR LEATHER AND MAKE SURE U VOTE ON ONE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!))

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

hahahaha....naww seriously tho help! my leather is starting to crack and i dont want to buy new seats

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

leather is nice and all...but i dont like it in the extreme heat/cold. especially the extreme heat. i'd go suede if it was me

I wouldn't do suede if this is your daily driver, as suede wears like crap. Just find a nice cloth material and do that. Leather is horrible in really hot, it's not so bad in the cold if you spring for seat heaters.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...